so if a bisexual dates someone of another gender, they’re really straight and looking for attention
and if a bisexual dates someone of the same gender, they’re really gay and calling themself bi out of internalized homophobia
and if a bisexual is polyamorous, they’re the reason bisexuals “can’t be trusted”
and single bisexuals are predatory liars
what the fuck are we supposed to do
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via prettyysocial)
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
(Source: , via burstsofbeautiful)
Some things that should be acceptable by now:
- Girls having sleepovers with boys.
- Female nipples showing.
- Marriage equality and equality in general.
- Doing what you want with your body.
- Wearing what you want,
- Kinder eggs in America.
For a second I thought you meant eggs should be nicer to people
well they should anyway